Terms & Conditions
The term ‘ Speedys Wheels Online Ltd’s ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 263 Nottingham Road, Nottingham, NG7 7DA. Our company registration number is 08978336. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer, user or customer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Prices displayed on the website are valid for online purchases only.
- All prices, offers and information displayed on the website may be different from in store prices, offers and information. You are responsible to ask for any offer or warranties to be added to your receipt at store.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. We reserve the right to cancel any orders if they are not available in stock, if they are ordered in an area where we are unable to deliver, or if it was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers, in such a case we will contact you by e-mail or phone.
We hold a right to cancel or change any fitting appointments at any of our fitting centres. You are responsible to check and make sure the product is of the specification which you ordered online, once job is complete at the fitting centre and you leave the centre we are not responsible for anything.
Please note that If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, and wish to make a return, you will be entitled to a full refund or replacement within 10 days. If however the product is not faulty you will be charged for delivery and any admin costs.
Returns (Delivery Only)
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, and wish to make a return, you will be entitled to a full refund or replacement within 10 days. If however the product is not faulty you will be charged for delivery and any admin costs.
Please contact us on 01332 585 337
All orders are shipped within 24 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
All items for delivery are despatched in 1 working day by courier to arrive within 2 working days.
Our items are for UK customers only and additional postage charges will apply to Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and the channel Isles, please contact us before purchase.
All our tyres are tested and puncture repaired (if required) by qualified and fully trained technicians..
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class UK mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Please note that all calls to Speedy’s Wheels & Tyres on all numbers listed on the website and the numbers which forward to these numbers are recorded for quality control and monitoring purposes.
Speedys Wheels & Tyres Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Speedys Wheels & Tyres Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 27-07-2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Order processing.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.’
Revised on 21-01-2016