Terms & Conditions
The term ‘ Speedys Wheels Online Ltd’s ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 263 Nottingham Road, Nottingham, NG7 7DA. Our company registration number is 08978336. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer, user or customer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Prices displayed on the website are valid for online purchases only.
- All prices, offers and information displayed on the website may be different from in store prices, offers and information. You are responsible to ask for any offer or warranties to be added to your receipt at store.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. We reserve the right to cancel any orders if they are not available in stock, if they are ordered in an area where we are unable to deliver, or if it was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers, in such a case we will contact you by e-mail or phone.
We hold a right to cancel or change any fitting appointments at any of our fitting centres. You are responsible to check and make sure the product is of the specification which you ordered online, once job is complete at the fitting centre and you leave the centre we are not responsible for anything.
Please note that If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, and wish to make a return, you will be entitled to a full refund or replacement within 10 days. If however the product is not faulty you will be charged for delivery and any admin costs.
Any special order and custom drilled wheels are non-refundable.
Returns (Delivery Only)
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, and wish to make a return, you will be entitled to a full refund or replacement within 10 days. If however the product is not faulty you will be charged for delivery and any admin costs. Any special order and custom drilled wheels are non-refundable.
Please contact us on 01332 585 337
None of the products listed on speedyswheels.co.uk are under warranty after purchased unless stated on the actual product page.
Any manufacturing faults reported within 7 days of your purchase are eligible for conditional manufacturers’ replacement.
All orders are shipped within 24 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
All items for delivery are despatched in 1 working day by courier to arrive within 2 working days.
Our items are for UK customers only and additional postage charges will apply to Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and the channel Isles, please contact us before purchase.
All our tyres are tested and puncture repaired (if required) by qualified and fully trained technicians..
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class UK mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Please note that all calls to Speedy’s Wheels & Tyres on all numbers listed on the website and the numbers which forward to these numbers are recorded for quality control and monitoring purposes.
Speedys Wheels & Tyres Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Speedys Wheels & Tyres Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 27-07-2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Company name
- Contact information including email address & phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- IP address
- Vehicle Registrations.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Order processing.
- Order tracking.
- Vehicle fitment match.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We have a data protection policy in place. To learn more about it you can email us on [email protected]
If you wish for us to delete your information from our database please email our data protection department with Email Subject of “Data Deletion Request” on [email protected] – All requests shall be processed within 48 working hours.
6.1 We will at all times keep confidential all information acquired as a consequence of the Agreement in respect of You or Your business, except for information already in the public domain or information which We are required to disclose by law, requested by any Regulator or reasonably required by Our professional advisors for the performance of their professional services.
6.2 You will at all times keep confidential all information acquired as a consequence of the Agreement in respect of Us, the Service or any Network Operator, except for information already in the public domain or information which You are required to disclose by law, requested by any Regulator or reasonably required by Your professional advisors for the performance of their professional services.
6.3 Each of Us will comply with all applicable requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (the GDPR). This clause 6 is in addition to, and does not relieve, remove or replace, a party’s obligations under the GDPR.
6.4 The parties acknowledge that for the purposes of the GDPR, We are the Data Processor and the You are the Data Controller.
6.5 Without prejudice to the generality of clause 6.4, You will ensure that You have all necessary appropriate consents and notices in place to enable lawful transfer of all End-User Data, including the mobile telephone numbers of Your end-user who will be sent messages or voice calls (as applicable) as a consequence of making the Service available to You (End-User Data).
6.6 To the extent that We act as a data processor on behalf of You, We shall, in relation to any End User Data processed in connection with the providing the Service:
6.6.a process that End-User Data only for the Purpose and on your instructions unless We are required by the laws of any member of the European Union or by the laws of the European Union applicable to Us to otherwise process End-User Data. Where We are relying on laws of a member of the European Union or European Union Law (Applicable Law) as the basis for processing End-User Data, We shall promptly notify the You of this before performing the processing required by the Applicable Laws unless those Applicable Laws prohibit such notice;
6.6.b ensure that We have in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of End-User Data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, End-User Data, appropriate to the harm that might result from the unauthorised or unlawful processing or accidental loss, destruction or damage and the nature of the data to be protected, having regard to the state of technological development;
6.6.c take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personnel who have access to and/or process End-User Data are legally obliged to keep the End-User Data. confidential; and
6.6.d not transfer any End-User Data outside of the European Economic Area unless such a transfer is on Your instruction and solely for the Purpose
6.6.e assist you in responding to any reasonable request from a data subject (as defined in the GDPR) and in ensuring compliance with its obligations under the GDPR with respect to security, breach notifications, impact assessments and consultations with supervisory authorities or regulators;
6.6.f notify You without undue delay (and in any event within 24 hours) on becoming aware of a breach involving your End-User Data;
6.6.g at Your written direction, delete or return End-User Data and copies thereof to you on termination of the agreement unless required by law to store the End-User Data; and
6.6.h maintain records and information to demonstrate its compliance with this clause 6
6.7 You consent to Us appointing the below categories of third party processors for the purpose of providing the Services
6.7.1 Network Operators for the sole purpose of terminating the communication to the end user handset.
6.7.2 Data Centre Operators for the purpose of storing the End-User Data and hosting the service.
6.8 We confirm that we have entered or (as the case may be) will enter with the third-party processor a written agreement incorporating terms which are substantially similar to those set out in this agreement. We shall remain liable for the acts or omissions of any third-party processor, or those employed or appointed by the third party processor, appointed by Us pursuant to clauses 6.7.1 and 6.7.2
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us on [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.’
Revised on 16-05-2018 [GDPR UPDATE]